Are you looking to take your business website to the next level?
Would you like to emphasize what you offer and how your business differs from your competitors?
How about helping people find you on Google, Yahoo! and other search engines?
Perhaps you are too busy to write for your own blog.
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then you’re in the right place.
I’m a professional web writer and content creator specialising in writing blog posts and articles for small businesses. I can assist with a range of other contents, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch to ask.
My work helps small businesses connect with their current and prospective clients, and at the same time get their websites indexed and ranked organically (for free) by Google, Yahoo! and other search engines.
What’s in it for you?
- Increased conversion by swaying and motivating readers to take action
- Optimised website to help boost search engine rankings
- More traffic to your business site
- Fresh, compelling, relevant and strong content you can share
- Useful, informative content that answer readers’ questions
- A place to create your own community and to connect with your audience
Regularly publishing fresh content to your site and blog would help your business website rank higher in search engine results.
To keep things fresh and current, I will provide:
- Ongoing supply of high quality blog posts for your business blog
- Ghostwritten posts and articles with all rights transferred to you upon payment
- Well-written in a conversational, non-confusing and professional style
- Fresh and 100% original content, including stories, case studies and news
- Submissions written on your specific topic or keyword
- SEO friendly posts with naturally placed keywords in the title, first and last paragraphs
- Revision opportunities to ensure satisfaction before publishing
Don’t have a blog or launching a new blog?
Don’t worry, I can help you set one up with WordPress. Ask me how.
How it works
- I develop a list of blog post ideas based on an external reader’s perspective.
- I then develop content that is readable, scannable and easy to understand.
- Posts are emailed to you for review.
- You upload and set regular scheduling of your posts.
- You distribute across multiple channels for additional traffic.
- You enjoy the rewards and only pay for new content.
How can I help you keep your blog content fresh and timely?
Tell me about your business and your blogging goals, and I’ll give you an estimate.