Have you been trying to write your own blog posts and are not satisfied with the outcome? Perhaps you don’t have the time to research and keep track of trending topics and keywords or simply dislike writing altogether.
Obviously you understand the benefits of blogging for business. It’s just that writing your own blog posts isn’t working out and is harder than you imagined.
Well, with my blog copywriting packages, you can now access blogging skills that will help you take care of your business blogging needs.
I’m an experienced Perth copywriter and blogger who has the patience to guide business owners and help come up with useful, relevant and sought-after content for their blogs.
I know the tricks and techniques of researching and writing unique and engaging blog posts designed to attract traffic, inform your readers and keep your brand top of mind.
How to work with a ghostblogger
I blog for entrepreneurs, businesses and publishers on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis. I also prepare a calendar/schedule well ahead of time to plot all the topics, keywords and headlines we’ll be working on.
If you only require batches of blog posts in advance then let me know.
What’s included in your package
You receive up to 5 posts per month depending on the number of weeks in the month.
Each package would include:
- One blog post per week, per fortnight or per month (it’s up to you)
- Phone briefing with the possibility to meet in person if you’re in Perth (inner metro)
- Researching and writing a blog content calendar for 3 months
- Writing each post, submitting drafts on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis
- Customised calls to action inserted to influence visitors to take action
- Keyword placement in each blog post done to appear natural (includes research)
- Suggestion of meta description and title for each post (what shows in Google)
- Internal links and image recommendation
- Up to 2 revisions per blog post
Extra: (Additional charges will apply)
- Stock images from www.shutterstock.com
- Proofreading by a second proofreader.
- Additional posts and snippets for social media may be requested.
Wait! Before you go on…
Once you’ve approved the quotation, you’ll receive an invoice for your full payment and this would need to be paid upfront, each month, before work can begin.
Please take a moment to view the terms and conditions.
If you’d like to find out about my availability, I’m only a click away.