Award Entry Writing Services
Are you in a rush to meet the next awards submission deadline? Have you been trying for several years but are yet to make it as a finalist? Do you get disheartened because you’ve tried over and over again but fail to get recognition for some outstanding client work?
Let me help you showcase your brilliant business and your fantastic work.
Hire someone with experience
As a former judge, award winner and finalist, I assist my clients to write award entries for all sorts of awards including small business awards, industry awards, and marketing awards. Most approach me at the last minute because they’re too busy with other stuff. They usually come to me in the week leading up to the deadline.
Others come to me because they’ve tried entering the awards the year before but didn’t even get in as a finalist. So they needed someone to help them improve their submission entry for the next round.
My job is to turn your story into strong awards entries that satisfy, engage and persuade the judges so your entry doesn’t end up on the NO WAY pile. Most importantly, I approach your story from an angle that makes you stand out.
And if you know which awards you’d like to enter, or if you want me to let you know which awards would be best for your business, then I help you plan early. You’ll become more strategic and organised so you’re not rushing at the last minute. This way, you’ll end up with a high-quality entry.
How I help
Depending on your needs, I can:
- Review your previous award entries
- Assess and give you feedback on your new award entry
- Meet with you to plan your next award submission
- Create a calendar of deadlines for your preferred awards
- Help you gather evidence to back up your arguments
- Edit your pre-written award entry and make suggestions
- Or write your award entries from scratch
- Advise you on any missing information
- Help you write a script for your videos or infographics
- Write your bio if required for the submission
- Write your media release if you’re named a finalist
- Write your media release if you’re a winner
It’s not every day you find an award entry writer who has acted as awards judge or named a winner or finalist. Now you have. And, unlike most copywriters, I can share my secrets with you.
If you’d like to find out about my availability, I’m only an email away.